Dangerous Woman / Powder Pack

March 19, 2017

Dangerous

Hey Guys! Long time no see. I'm back for another round of Powder Pack for March! These were a few of my favourites from this month's pack.

I absolutely love this skin from Amara Beauty called "Brooke". Shantia Soulstar was super generous, offering twelve skin tones! I love these eyebrows so much on Brooke, this skin is stunning. These eye and lash appliers from DeeTalez are simply lovely. I feel like I'll wear these natural looking lashes often for my day-to-day in SL. Last and not least of my favourites were Pink Fuel's "Queen Palette". This included a variety of shimmery lipsticks and beautiful eye-shadows. Massive thumbs up to Mochi for always demonstrating quality in her works.

Hope you guys have had an eventful weekend and St. Paddy's Day!

What I'm wearing:
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya 
Mesh Head Applier: Amara Beauty - Brooke Skin / March Powder Pack
Mesh Eyes: Catwa - Rigged Eyes Catya
Mesh Eye & Lash Appliers: DeeTaleZ - Char. Skin Juanita Maria / March Powder Pack
Eye-Shadow & Lip Appliers: Pink Fuel - Queen Palette / March Powder Pack
Beauty Marks Applier: Cheap Frills
Hair: Truth - Ari
Bracelets: Ninety - Infinitum Bracelet [Gift/Free]
Top: Teefy Hadley Cut Out Top (Black Lace) [@Collabor88]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.