Thinking: What is TRUE Love?

April 15, 2013

Summertime Sadness
What is true love?
Just a crazy question on my mind. I'm a bit of a big thinker. Especially at night. I know too much thinking probably isn't good for me but I can't help myself. :P Now you know why I blog, because I think and I need to put my ideas some place. :P If you're wondering why I'm crying in my photo above it's 'cause I was a hungry owl last night. (OK more like sad). Anyway back to my question. I think true love is when you feel crazy for someone. You would do anything for them because they make you feel on top, as if nothing can stop you. It's true that love can be scary, it can tear you up and land you into the deep, depressing, endless, what feels like bottomless hell. I don't want to exaggeration but I already did. Whoops. :o It's just bad. :P 

I know someone who loved a person. Both of them were perfect for each other. They loved each other so much but then all of a sudden, so happy, they suddenly stop feeling that love. Now that brings me to think - Why does this happen?
Well love works in it's Mysterious ways. You'll never know what you'd expect. You can say love is like the wind, passing through different directions, going up, down, never knowing when it'll stop or where it'll go.

You've just got to make the most of it. I believe love itself is a big journey and an adventure! And I love adventures. ;) 

Just remember: Love. Doesn't. Run. Out.

Now I'll share with you a song that's been stuck in my head. "Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Rey. Although I think I have Monday Sadness. :,(



"Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That, baby, you're the best"



Monday Sadness
"I got my red dress on tonight
Dancing in the dark in the pale moonlight
Done my hair real big beauty queen style
High heels off, I'm feeling alive"

Dancing in the Dark in the Pale Moonlight

"Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere
Nothing scares me anymore..."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.