Love is In the Air

February 10, 2017

Love Is In the Air

Hello, long time no see! I have just been holidaying as university starts in about three weeks for me, I'm already feeling the stress! However, back to SL, I am definitely feeling super angelic with this look today. In a month's time it will be autumn here but for the time being I'll embrace the warmth of Summer and floral aesthetic of Spring! 

Hi

I've always been a lover of crowns therefore this flower crown which can be purchased at Shop Your Heart Out! by Zuri Rayna is a beautiful addition to my wardrobe. I do not often wear jewellery but when I saw this 24 hour free promo on Market Place, I fell in love! The gold detailing is gorgeous, it is a jewellery set consisting of earrings and a necklace. Be sure to pick this up ASAP.

Lots of love from your one true owl. xx

What I am wearing:
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya 
Mesh Head Applier: Pink Fuel - Sabine
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Mesh Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous in "Dusky Hazel Shadow"
Hair: Phoenix -Tiana Hair "Ombre/Roots"  [@Collabor88]
Flower Crown: Zuri Rayna - Zahra Floral Crown in "Pink Opal-White" [@Shop Your Heart Out!]
Necklace: Tiffany Designs - Lily Jewelry Set - Promo Gift Limited Time (24hr) on MP
Dress: CandyDoll - Kiara Dress (Available for Freya & Isis, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique & Hourglass bodies) [@Collabor88]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.