Long Time No See!

January 20, 2017

Long Time No See

Hi guys! Haven't been on SL in a while. I've been busy, I've been accepted into university! Whoop whoop. I'm studying Animal Veterinary Biosciences. Now my next challenge is to complete it. Now private high school was bad enough so fingers crossed, let the new challenge begin and end swiftly. 

A Relaxing Kind of Day

Before uni begins, I thought I'd relax as much as I can in this comfortable lingerie "Babydoll" from Salt & Pepper. I also picked up these diamond leg straps "Gadhra metals" while I was there to add to the gorgeous lingerie. Both items come in a hud to change colours.

Hope you are all enjoying yourselves!

What I'm wearing:
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya 
Mesh Head Applier: Pink Fuel - Sabine
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Mesh Hands: Vista - Bento Prohands
Mesh Eyes: Mayfly - Luminous (Dusky Hazel Shadow)
Hair: Magika - Fool for Love
Lingerie: Salt & Pepper - Babydoll - Available sizes: Freya, Hourglass, Lara, Physique and Isis. (Group Gift / Free / 150 L$ Join Fee)
Leg Straps: Salt & Pepper - Gadhra metals - Available sizes: Maitreya, Physique and Hourglass. (Group Gift / Free / 150 L$ Join Fee)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.