Back From the Holidays

January 04, 2017

Summer Vibes

Hey! I've just gotten back from spending time with my family during the New Year's holidays. We went to the countryside which was different from my usual city adventures in RL. We saw lot of grapes. Oooh ahh how interesting (sarcasm). It was relaxing but oh how I have missed the city and the beach! It gets super hot in Australia so I'll be making sure I hit the waves again when I can. 

Beach Vibes

My beachy bikini top and accessories from Mon Cheri's gacha has given me summer vibes. They are 75L$ per play at their main store. My hair, "Sugar" is a group gift from Truth which gives you the options of having the bun styled with or without bangs. It also comes with a fat-pack of colours. The Truth VIP group join fee is 265L but I think it is a steal price for high quality locks by Truth Hawks every month! My lovely hoop earrings are a gift from Euphorie available on MP. 

Hope you all have a fantastic new year!

This photo was taken at: Baja Norte

What I'm wearing: 
Mesh Head: Catwa - Catya 
Mesh Head Applier: Pink Fuel - Sabine
Mesh Eyes: Catwa - Rigged Eyes
Eye Applier: DeeTaleZ - *Appliers* CATWA EYES 
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Earrings: Euphorie - Esme Earrings - (Free on MP)
Hair: TRUTH - Sugar - TRUTH VIP Group Gift / (265L Join Fee)
Tattoo: Mon Cheri - #22 MC.Tattoo.Silver (For Mesh Bodies only) - (Gacha play / 75L)
Necklace: Mon Cheri - #12 MC.Necklace.Moon - (Gacha play / 75L)
Bracelets: Mon Cheri - #16 MC.Bracelets.Moon - (Gacha play / 75L)
Arm Cuffs: Mon Cheri - #20 MC.Cuffs.Moon - (Gacha play / 75L)
Bikini Top: Mon Cheri - #4 MC.BikiniTop.Moon. Rare (For Mesh Bodies only - Available in Belleza Freya & Isis, Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique & Hourglass* (experimental) - (Gacha play / 75L)
Shorts: Mon Cheri - Frayed Denim Hotpants / White

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.