Wow, I'm in Need for some Fitness!

January 09, 2017

I Should Gym

It is often that our New Year's resolution involves working out and getting fit. Collabor88 has a new round of designs revolving around fitness. It will get you into the sporty mood and give you the motivation like it has for me.

As you can tell my love for fashion and high-quality cheapies hasn't died out. A lot of generous designers spoil us with beautiful gifts in SL. With the rising popularity of mesh heads due to Bento heads hitting the grid, designers have came out with Bento compatible skin appliers. I suggest if you haven't, to pick up this group gift from WoW Skins which is compatible for Catwa's bento mesh head and non-bento mesh heads. It includes appliers for your Catwa head and Omega compatible appliers for your mesh body. The join fee for Wow Skin's group is 450L$ however they offer regular gifts that can please any skin lover.

Unfit

It's about time I go for a run. With that expression, I'm not quite sure how long I'll last!

What I'm wearing:
Mesh Head: Catwa - Bento Catya
Mesh Head Applier: Wow Skins - Janette Group Gift (450L$ One-Time Join Fee)
Mesh Hands: Vista - Bento Prohands
Mesh Eyes: Catwa - Rigged Eyes
Eye Applier: DeeTaleZ - Appliers Catwa Eyes
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Hair: Exile - Iron Maiden [@Collabor88]
Top: Tres Blah - Bib Tank Top "Chic" [@Collabor88]
Shorts: Pixicat - Sporty Shorts "Shiny" [@Collabor88]
Shoes: Pink Pearl DesignsPlayin Wif Da Boyz Tip Toe Sneakers "Pastels"

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.