Hope

February 09, 2013

Hope Skin 2

Usually I don't change my skin often and when I do I probably only wear it for a couple of minutes then I go back to my main skin :P So I'm going to try go out of my comfort zone by trying on different skins :) Luckily I found myself this really cute skin on MP. The skin is called Hope by G.C and it's free!

Hope Skin

Hope features the red lips and green eye make-up shown. It includes ALL skin tones, cleavage options, brow colour options and a shape (not shown).

Hope Skin

This skin has a youthful face and I admit I'm in love with it especially at a price like that :D I'm pairing the skin up with a dress from Worlds End GardenThe dress is called Romance Le Noir and you can receive this gift and other gifts when you join the Worlds End Garden group (which is free to join). My wings are also free and comes with a HUGE pack of other wings too. The pack is called Best of SL*s Free Butterfly Wings and it is on Marketplace :)

Have a good day/night!

~~~~~
What I'm wearing
Skin: G.C - Hope - Free on MP
Eyes: IKON - Eternal eyes - Peak
Hair: LeLutka - APHRODITE hair - Marilyn
Dress: WEG - Romance Le Noir - Free Group Gift
Wings: PaPiLLoN Design - Best of SL*s Butterfly Wings - Free on MP

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.