Santa Tell Me if You're Really There

December 21, 2016



I was feeling super Christmassy and decided to go to a sim I've never explored before to take photos. That's what blogging makes me do - It forces my lazy digital butt go out more often. I decided to go to Winter Moon which is a gorgeous icy sim with a radiant aura to it. After I had taken my photos, I had bumped into an old friend of mine, Duchamp Magic. It was an unexpected surprise but a nice one! I hadn't seen or heard from him for almost four years. We rekindled our friendship of course, now I guess it's time to hunt down my other friends from the past. Well, I'd like to.



We are close approaching Christmas. Therefore let's get into the Xmas spirit with some gifts from the convenience of the Marketplace! My dress from RealEvil is for free. It is only for Maitreya Lara Body, SLink Physique and Hourglass and Belleza bodies. eXxEsS also has this Christmas themed hair available for L$1 with festive baubles!



Links and item descriptions given below. ⬇

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Mesh Head: Catwa - Alice
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
Skin Applier: Glam Affair (@ Uber) - Renee
Hair: eXxEsS - X-MAS 2016 Dollarbie / L$1
Dress: RealEvil - Irina Gitter Dress Christmas Gift / Free
Shoes (on MP) - KC|Couture - Zephora Boots

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.