A New Chapter...

December 19, 2016

Dream

Hey! It's been a while since I have revisited this blog. Many things have happened in RL and I didn't want to abandon this. I have had so many good memories here that I will never forget. All the friends I have made, kind people I've met and the SL community in general have made my SLife. I'm sorry that I have left most or even all of you. I regret not telling you guys the truth but I'm back now. New and improved, or at least I think so! Haha, oh how I've missed blogging and rambling. Anyway, I wish every one of you the very best and happy holidays.


Have a g'day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.