Happy Birthday to Me!

March 29, 2013

Good Morning
Hey it's been a while hasn't it? Sorry RL had to kick me in the- but I'm back now! :D It was my birthday... Two days ago (27th) so you could imagine what a crazy owl I've been. Keeping the post short today but I'll be posting again! 

Whoooo
Oh btw I'm really loving this Ava skin from Belleza. I't soooo pretty. 

Ava
See you guys for now! 

~~~~~
What I'm Wearing:
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands 
Skin: Belleza - Ava in Medium 0 
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Amber Pitch
Dress: Ducknipple - Mesh: Nightclub Dress w HUD
Hair: Truth @The Arcade Gacha Event - Video Games in Light Brown
Shoes: G-Field - Will in Ivory

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.