Hey Pinkie

May 08, 2013

Pink

Have you guys missed my silly face yet? Well here it is. Again. :P I felt like trying something different so I thought, why not go with a hair colour I've never worn before? I'm wearing Truth's Mercedes hair in Fiaryfloss colour. The Mercedes hair packs are 35L$ each and 250L$ for the fullpack. The sale is still on and yet again, I can't get in. 

UFO

Anyway I feel all kinds of pink today. Thanks to ur.favorite.one (u.f.o for short). For this cute we love spring - 05.01 dress group gift. It is free to join u.f.o.



Talking about Truth and strange extraterrestrial stuff...

LOL... I mean I'm SO SORRY!


I just want to say, "I'm SOO SORRY!" Yes. I was caught in lag and couldn't move! I'm sorry for that poor woman underneath me. :P I promise next time no one will be caught under my dress by accident! I promise I won't wreck anyone elses' shopping experience. Just RUN to Truth! :P   

Shades of PINK


This owl is sleepy so... goodnight! :)


❤~❤~❤~❤~



What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava #0 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes -38- Classy
Hands: SLink - Mesh Hands
Necklace: Magic NookVintage Watch Necklace (Paris Paris)
Hair: Truth - Mercedes in Fiaryfloss (Sale / 35L$)
Dress: u.f.o - We love spring - 05.01 (Free / Group Gift / Free to Join)
Shoes: GABRIEL - Mesh Open Toe Boots (free / free to join group

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.