SLinky Belleza

May 11, 2013

Happy Girl

The moment I've been waiting for has finally come! Belleza has released their hand appliers for SLink mesh hands. Yaay! No more awkward lines when taking photos. :) I did have lots of trouble with SLink's other mesh hands. It was lovely but in certain windlight settings, one side of the wrist may be a different colour and it didn't look right. 

Pretty Hands

Anyway pretty hands. <3 The nail appliers are pretty awesome. I haven't worn the coloured ones yet but I might as well, with these lovely hands. ;) 

Storm

I'm feeling sleepy like I always do. :P Haha but I always have time to take pics in SL. It's what I do when I want to get away from everything. Well it doesn't mean I'm ingnoring everyone... It's getting pretty boring exploring by myself nowadays to be honest. 

What I'm Wearing: 
Skin: Belleza - Ava #0 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes in Amber Pitch
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes -38- Classy
Hands: SLink - Slink Mesh Hands (av)
Hair: Truth - Caprice in Espresso
Shirt: Tee*fy @Collabor88 - Milena Ruffle Blouse in White
Jeans: Monso @FaMESHed - My First Jeans in Blue
Shoes: GABRIEL - Mesh Open Toe Boots

Location: Storm.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.