A Little Bit Off The Wall

March 02, 2013

Lost

Sorry everyone but I think I'm lost. I haven't gotten a clue where I am but I say it's Off The Wall.


Off The Wall

I've been exploring this sim and I sort of feel like Alice in Wonderland but I've fallen into a video game world with all these wacky, fun and crazy things around me!


Rose

There were HUGE sunflowers and daisies but I didn't see enough roses. :P Although I did find this big pretty red one. Which you can find on Marketplace by Glacé Pearls. It's transferable so you can gift it. :) Yay! 

MY RED ROSE!

Apparently giant pink bunnies likes them too. That explains why there aren't enough red roses here! :o I tried scaring the big fella away but he ended up chasing me. D:

Fly awaaay

I quickly grabbed this magical backpack (which is free as you can see :D) and amazingly I was able to get away. :)

A Bit Off the Wall


I might just be a bit off the wall but you gotta come check it out for yourself! 

Come Off The Wall with me!

~~~~~
What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla in Medium Natural
Eyes: IKON - Eternal in Brown
Hair: Lelutka - Happy Holidays
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai [@The Wash] - Rosa Rosa Earrings in Red - $10L
Dress: Celoe - April Dress Pinup in Red
Headband: Yumi ChiuhRibbon Hair Band in Red Satin - $1L on MP
Rose: Glacé Pearls - Valentine Rose with Heartbeat - Free on MP
Feet: Meli ImakoFull Perm Rigged Mesh Ladies Meli Tip Toe Bare Feet - Free on MP
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.