That Free Feeling

April 19, 2013

I'm feeling pretty vibrant and a lil' partyish in my Riana dress. No I'm not going anywhere... :P I'm here to show you some free amazing stuff I'm wearing! :) 

That Free Feeling
My Riana dress is a gift from Baiastice. The Baiastice group is $50L to join but the gifts are of great quality. :D I love those roses. <3 My Chloe skin is a free group gift from Belleza. The group is $250L to join but I think it's a fantastic price for skins worth way more! The Chloe gift is still available at Belleza as well as other skins too. :) Chloe features the pinkish and purplish make-up and the skin is also available in other tones. This Mesh Necklace is free on Marketplace from Modern Elegance.  The necklace comes in two colours - Black and Grey. I am wearing the grey one. Lastly is my free hair Color Demo from Red Mint. The demo is available in ALL colours so it is fantastic! :)

Chloe


Hope you've got that free feeling too! ;)

✿~✿~✿~✿~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Chloe Group gift - $250L to join - Free
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Hair: Red Mint - Color Demo - Free
Dress: Baiastice - Riana dress Group Gift - $50L to Join - Free
Necklace: Modern Elegance (MP)MESH Free Necklace #1 - Free

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.