Yellow

April 28, 2013

Cours

Hey it's Sunday! So I'm exhausted... Haven't been on SL too long 'cause RL always come first. I am here now in the yellow fields of BCC, Cours. Just feel like relaxing and taking photos. All these beautiful yellow flowers reminds me of this song: 

Yellow by Coldplay



I realised my blog has had sad music and no happy ones! :O So I want to share a sweet one with you. This one makes me smile. I hope it makes you smile too. :) 

Yellow
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.

I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".

Look How They Shine









So then I took my turn, 
Oh what the things have done,
And it was all yellow.

Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones,
Turned into
Something beautiful,
You know,
You know I love you so.

Look at the Stars


Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And all the things that you do.


★~★~★~★~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava 3 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Eyelashes: RedgraveEyelashes -38- Classy 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Hair: Truth - Kara in Espresso (L$75 Sale)
Dress: SassyCosmopolitan dress in Red

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.