My 10 SL First Meme

April 10, 2013

My 10 SL First MemeHey everyone. Sorry I've been RL busy lately so it feels like I haven't seen my avatar for ages! Anyway there's another fun meme from Berry. Called My 10 SL First Meme. :D It's basically about the first things we did or experienced in SL. Well here are mine.

  1. First SL Friend: sweet lita (lita001). When I was a newb she added me but she was also a newb too so I guess two newbs had stuff to teach eachother. That went well. :P I guess her and I were very different people! Haha. She once invited me to where she worked which was at this striper, pole-dancing place and she told me if I wanted to work there she'll help. Yeah. Just standing there gave me the shivers! LOL did not feel safe. :P Had guys constantly sending me IMs when I first set foot there. I never came back. Not because I was chicken. ;P But because I'm a butt-kicking owl! Ask Digi. :P 
  2. First SL Kiss: Hmm I'm not sure about this one 'cause I've had a few unintentional ones from checking out pose balls with friends. I don't actually remember who first kissed me so sorry about that. :D
  3. First SLex time/place/partner: Err... Like you Berry I'm a SL virgin so nothing interesting to share there. :P
  4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: I'm SL single. Have always been probably always will. 
  5. First SL Job: Well... I was offered a couple of jobs like pole-dancing from my friend! LOL. Also another one for modelling at this place but I don't think I accepted 'cause firstly I'm a bit of a prude, secondly they were barely online 'cause I'm all the way from Australia and I'm a pretty busy lil' owl.
  6. First SL Creation: Errr... My shape? Haha. I hope that counts. :D
  7. First Encounter with a Linden: None. :( Or maybe I was too much of a newb to notice. 
  8. First Encounter with a SLebrity: One time I saw the store owner of Siss Boom. Lestat Reuven but I was probably to scared to say anything to her! OMG. But her creations are really awesome. 
  9. First SL Sim you fell in love with: I think Tempura is the sim I first fell in love with and still do because of the beautiful scenes and people I always bump into there but the thing is it's not the sim I visit the most. :P Sometimes I enjoy my quiet sims.
  10. First SL Blog Post: Well I wish mine was embarrassing or old so it looks like I'm more SL expirenced! LOL but here: http://www.bloggingslife.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/hi-there_16.html.
I hope you all enjoyed that. :) Thank you Berry for another fantastic meme!

~~~~~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava in Medium 0 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Hair: Truth - Caprice in Espresso
Outfit: Hucci - Group Gift March 15 2013 - Gift N/A
Bra: Siss Boom - dainty clover Undershirt Group Gift N/A

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh I love Tempura, such a gorgeous sim! It's been one of my favs since 2008!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.