Aquarelle in Deep Sky

April 19, 2013

Deep Sky

I'm feeling blonde today. Maybe because of these beautiful Mayfly Deep Sky eyes in London Fog! You can have them free! Yes free on Marketplace, here. When I first tried the Deep Sky eyes, I fell in love with them. <3 I normally wear them in Amber Pitch because you know, I'm browned eyed. :P

Aquarelle in Deep Sky
Have you checked out this beautiful dress gift at Purple Moon yet? It's their newest group gift celebrating 20,000 members! :) The group is $50L to join but the gifts are gorgeous! Join now so you won't miss this Aquarelle dress. 

Flowers
Have a beautiful Friday everybody!!! I will! :)

✿~✿~✿~✿~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava in Medium 0 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands

Hair: Elikatira - Abby in Blonde 02
Eyes: Mayfly (on MP) - Deep Sky eyes in London Fog - Free
Make-up: MockThe Missing Beotch... Petite Noir [eye only] - $250L to join - Free in group notices.
Dress: Purple Moon20,000 Group Members Gift: Aquarelle - $50L to join - Free

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.