Tiny Princessy Owl

May 14, 2013

Princess

Hello all! I'm just owl-ing around or you can say hooting (?) around as usual. (Fail Daniella. Not even funny!) *hits head* :P Anyway was play a game with my bf where I ask him the most random questions! LOL one of them were if you could be any animal what would you be? He would be a gecko or a monkey. That silly owl. ;P Hehe. Well I wouldn't be an owl to be honest but something that can fly would be awesome! I love heights. 

Dani Owl above doesn't fly very much. Look at her, lying there like a little princess. Way too spoilt. :P Hahaha anyway I'm flying off now. It's going to be a pretty busy week for me! D: So don't think I have gone anywhere. I would never leave you guys. ;)

Love from your owl! <3

Location: Tempura Island

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.