Get Lucky At Bubblez!

May 04, 2013

Lucky Bubblez

Hello there. :) I said I would show you what I was wearing from my last post! Well I'm going to show you more. This Summer Night Dress I'm wearing is a lucky board prize from Bubblez! There are two options for this dress. You can wear it short like I have or as a long pretty gown. It also comes with the lovely necklace you see. There are eight lucky boards at Bubblez. I've got HEAPS of the prizes and haven't even finished collecting them all! 

Bubblez
Left to Right: Cutie Check OutfitMartika Outfit

What I looove about the prizes is that there are different styles for everyone! What I'm wearing above are some of the casual outfits you can get.

The Sorceress
The Soceress

If you're into fantasy then check out this amazing Soceress FULL AVATAR! Yeah that's right, it's one of the lucky board prizes! This sexy fantasy avatar, head to toe. It does come with a shape, eyes and a facelight but I decided not to wear them. 

Kawaii Bubblez
Star Pink Doll Outfit The Pearl Princess Tiara

For you kawaii lovers - is this Star Pink Doll Outfit! The Pearl Princess Tiara is not included in the outfit but it is also one of the lucky board prizes at Bubblez. :)

There are much more prizes. Get down to Bubblez now!



I'm feeling musical today. :P

☼~☼~☼~☼~
What I'm Wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava #0 in Medium
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky eyes in Amber Pitch
Eyelashes: Redgrave - Eyelashes -38- Classy 
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands

Hair: Truth - Moxie in Espresso

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.