Snowy, Red and Said

January 23, 2013

Bit late for Christmas but...

I know Christmas has past ages a go but I wanted to upload my Christmas photos. It's more than half way through the month now. I wonder if anyone's kept, broke or are still making any of their New Year resolutions. It seems to be what many people are going on about.
RED!

I've decided to blog because I've seen many fantastic SL blogs out there and they have inspired me to create a blog about Second Life. I also take many photos in Second Life and I think it's useful I post them in a blog and write. So you guys know what I've been up to :P This blog probably won't be as good as those big SL blogs out there but I will try not to bore you. It's nice if someone does read these though :) It'll make me feel like I'm not talking to myself all the time :P

Second Life Christmas

Well 2012 has been great. I hope this year will bring you all joy, happiness, adventures, fun, love, challenges and as many good things as possible :)
 To be honest I haven't made any New Year Resolutions yet. Well not real ones. More like making sure my bf doesn't get sick of me, helping people, being more active in SL, completing my blog post... I won't give up!

~~~~~
What I'm wearing:
Skin: *League* Skin Isla Medium -Natural
Make-up: *League* Isla Lipstick -Crimson
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Brown
Hair: Truth Marley Expresso
Cape: Diram CHLOE Cap
Garter leggings: {Etiquette} Decadence - Charcoal Black
Shoes: Blueberry Raelen *Mesh* Ankle Boots

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.