Happy, Mad, Crazy Me

January 24, 2013

A Certain Silly Sleepy Owl

Yaaay! Finally a certain silly owl is coming back tomorrow  I cannot wait. Haha my friend says it'll be quick but at the same time a long wait for me. Then he said that didn't really make sense... but oh I get it. A normal person would think a couple of days without someone is quick but seeing I'm not normal, it feels like forever waiting for him come back! :P Maybe I've gone mad but that's alright. My bf is just lucky he can handle being shot by me ;) OK I'm still waiting... 1 minute... 2... 10... years... LOL ok bye now! Have a good day/night from me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.