Midnight Sun

January 17, 2013

Owl

I'm the owl~ One of the sleepiest, silliest owls you'll ever meet :P Well at least that's what my boyfriend thinks. He's an owl too, and a silly one but that's one of the 9948729 reasons why I love him  


I'd like share with you a couple of photos today :)

The title is Midnight Sun and yes it's inspired by a K-Pop group my boyfriend and I listen to called BEAST.
Owl :P

"Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na
I wanna sleep tonight
In the Midnight... Midnight... Midnight~"

what I'm wearing:
shape: My own
skin: *League* Isla Medium Natural
Hair: ::Exile:: Breathe Me:Leather
Eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Brown
Dress: GizzA - Kallisto Dress [Pearl] 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Disclaimer

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.